Godwars Scape Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Godwars Scape's First Ever Forum, Created 100% by, Fox

4 posters

Hey Guys Welcome To Godwars Scape! Client updates/READ ME!

Fox
    Fox
    Admin
    Admin

Hey Guys Welcome To Godwars Scape! Client updates/READ ME! Empty Hey Guys Welcome To Godwars Scape! Client updates/READ ME!

Post  Fox Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:11 pm

Hey Guys, Fox

Hey guys I am going to tell you what has happend and why Blades server is no longer here. If you do not know who Blade is then You can skip this paragraph. Blade was the hoster of world 1 when we had 2 worlds. Blade was very, very, very hard to work with but i stuck through it because he was my friend. I had to go through him cussing at me all the time over skype and it wasn't very fun. Through the time of working with him he was asking for help. I was working with one of my players on "world 2" at the time doing one of the quests because he needed some help. Blade because I did not instantly respond to this command, Got extremly mad, calling me all these things on skype even when we had one of our players there. I continued to help him ignoring what Blade was talking about. Next thing I know because I shared everything with im, Thinking he was a trustworthy partner told him all my passwords, passwords to, Runelocus, Godaddy, (exc) Of course not thinking it would ever backfire. Soon Blade talks about how he quits and says he is gunna delete everything. I said "Go Ahead." Of couse out of me being mad Because of what he was talking about. And he wrote "F**k Fox" All over the place on runelocus/our chatbox/ Forums ALSO CHANGING HIMESELF TO OWNER SO I HAVE NO ACCESS TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Also deleteing my OWN DOMAIN THAT I HAD TO PAY FOR. Turns out you can't trust anyone, Not even your best friend. Blade If you read this....you can go and gtfo thought u were cool but know think ur the biggest f**k face in the world.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys sorry for that, but people that played world 1 have to know what happend also now people can see what I had to go through. But yeah so to the fun stuff! Thank you all for comming to Godwars Scape. But yeah so now I have been working on the webclient and it has been taking me some time due the the fact that it loads up and everything but it doesn't connect but dont worry i will get it soon enough. I am tryjng to get my version of runescape. Isn't that what the point of runescape private servers is about. To me i dont like customs persionally. Some credits i must say are these is what i base my things on, I have my friends working on alot of stuff. As my staff goes i have about 7 people working on different jobs. As in website, Chatbox, (exc) but Thanks to Blade he has messed up everything Very Happy ..... So now we have to work to rebuild everything. I am sorry that you all have to wait a little bit longer for the webclient but yeah so hope you guys understand!.

Last edited by Fox on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : .)
    i love2pk i
    i love2pk i

Hey Guys Welcome To Godwars Scape! Client updates/READ ME! Empty Re: Hey Guys Welcome To Godwars Scape! Client updates/READ ME!

Post  i love2pk i Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:54 am

rofl i didnt like him 2 start 2 bossy... kid needs 2 grow a dick and grow up :l anyway... if u need new staff ill go 2 being lowest mod :l i was a good mod... except that 1 time that kid got me demoted AND QUIT THE NEXT DAY.
    ping pong
    ping pong
    Admin
    Admin

Hey Guys Welcome To Godwars Scape! Client updates/READ ME! Empty Re: Hey Guys Welcome To Godwars Scape! Client updates/READ ME!

Post  ping pong Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:13 pm

That sucks lol. Agreed. I'll join up. Helpful hand.

Also- if you couldn't tell from the last server, I am VERY active on the forums lol. Maybe you can make A LOT more sections to post in. XD

For some reason, I can't connect to this server, either. It says it's online. Maybe I just can't connect to GoDaddy servers.
    soc0m

Post  soc0m Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:19 pm

im having same problems as you ping pong
    ping pong
    ping pong
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ping pong Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Tbh, 7 people aren't needed. You can get a chatbox in 2 minutes, update the forums to make neat threads for the topics in 5 minutes or less, and even fix the .html in 5 minutes. I don't understand the factor of 7 lazy people, but hey, i'm not going to complain tooo much.
    Fox
    Fox
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Fox Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:58 pm

ping pong wrote:Tbh, 7 people aren't needed. You can get a chatbox in 2 minutes, update the forums to make neat threads for the topics in 5 minutes or less, and even fix the .html in 5 minutes. I don't understand the factor of 7 lazy people, but hey, i'm not going to complain tooo much.

lol really it is just me now.... so yeah....umm working on webclient..atm yeah sorry takeing me so long had webclient up for about 10 hours then it got messsed up cuz the cache got currupted.. -.-
    soc0m

Post  soc0m Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:16 pm

i hate when that happens
    ping pong
    ping pong
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ping pong Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:24 am

Yeah I understand. Cache is very annoying to work with.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:01 pm