Godwars Scape Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Godwars Scape's First Ever Forum, Created 100% by, Fox

2 posters

Application For Moderator

malukati

Application For Moderator Empty Application For Moderator

Post  malukati Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm

Ingame Name: Malukati
    E-mail: Legendary-master@hotmail.com

Why I want to be mod: I want to be mod to be able to help people. I've always been looking for a server like this one and finally found it.

Past Experiences: I've been a mod on a World of Warcraft private server called "Wowbeez", later became an admin. I feel as if I'm real experienced and able to help this server.

Things I can help with: I know just a thing or two in the world of coding. I've helped owner of "Wowbeez" in a few things, and so I feel as if I can also help here.

I may be new but I'm sure I have what it takes to become a mod, though this is completely and utterly your decision Fox. If I won't become one, I'll stick around in the server and help others and re-apply later when time is right.

Hope to see ya all soon! Smile

(Edit)
    I keep realizing that there is barely any staff on, I stay on about 12-15 hours a day so I can be online quite a while. I would be able to be there whenever no mods or admins are online.

(Another Edit)
    Server is dying people come on advertise, I feel as if I'm the only one doing that.
    i love2pk i
    i love2pk i

Application For Moderator Empty Re: Application For Moderator

Post  i love2pk i Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:03 pm

decent under consideration
    malukati

Post  malukati Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm

well thats good to hear. Thanks for the reply and taking this in consideration. Very Happy
    malukati

Post  malukati Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:36 pm

Oh yeah and, today I won't be online that much because I'll be busy with some stuff. When I come back I thought I'd take this day to advertise the server on other ones... Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:27 pm