Godwars Scape Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Godwars Scape's First Ever Forum, Created 100% by, Fox

3 posters

Comming Soon - What I have Planed - MAJOR DONT QUIT!

Fox
    Fox
    Admin
    Admin

Comming Soon - What I have Planed - MAJOR DONT QUIT! Empty Comming Soon - What I have Planed - MAJOR DONT QUIT!

Post  Fox Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:48 pm

After I get a confermation about my new staff team i would like to see what you guys want to come on server

- I really can't add Godswords Because They would Ruin what i think, I made this server based on what Runescape was back then when people would help others and it wasn't all based on ::item/Commands. People that come on this server think that theres ::master and other stuff and i have to tell them no. I am gunna make guides for instance the shops I have one player that is on alot and hes my friend Jason i do not know him but hes a good player. He asks me alot of questions and i like that because i have a feeling that hes not gunna end up to be the only one. - So expect guides comming/ Game guide / Quest Guide / And this is gunna be also commentary so you guys can hear my voice too. *im 14 Razz* but yeah so im not gunna just drop off and forget you guys im gunna be having fun too. -

Next thing for all you guys that want the chatbox thats comming soon too just cuz i know its not hard lol i just need to go on xatt or whatever its called but i am kind of busy if you can Ping Pong do that for me ;P because he is gunna be admin on forums when he reads that post if he wants. I know its gunna be hard this couple of days until i get everything going with the flow but for now i just hope that you guys stay posted! and tell me what you want. But please dont just comment it! Make Your Own Post! I would love to see that and you guys commenting and everything ;P Thanks for reading again guys!

Hope to hear from you all!
    Fox / Brandon Horvath Edwards
    ping pong
    ping pong
    Admin
    Admin

Comming Soon - What I have Planed - MAJOR DONT QUIT! Empty Re: Comming Soon - What I have Planed - MAJOR DONT QUIT!

Post  ping pong Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:22 am

I can do it for you, I just need access to your forums if you'd like it on here.

Mission Accomplished.
    i love2pk i
    i love2pk i

Comming Soon - What I have Planed - MAJOR DONT QUIT! Empty Re: Comming Soon - What I have Planed - MAJOR DONT QUIT!

Post  i love2pk i Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:55 pm

im not 2 crazy bout the oldschool rs thing.... whats the point of getting a 99 on fake rs trying 2 b rs when i can get 1 on real rs :l u gotta c the logic >.<
    ping pong
    ping pong
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ping pong Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:08 pm

I kind of agree. Sorry Fox, but I think it's too difficult to train atm.
    i love2pk i
    i love2pk i

Post  i love2pk i Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:13 pm

[quote="ping pong"]I kind of agree. Sorry Fox, but I think it's too difficult to train atm.[quote]

u just gotta know where 2 train... if u can get the gear then druids help a lot... but dude srsly :l it can WORK if u just figure out places like in real rs

Last edited by i love2pk i on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:58 am; edited 3 times in total
    i love2pk i
    i love2pk i

Post  i love2pk i Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:53 am

Fox wrote:After I get a confermation about my new staff team i would like to see what you guys want to come on server

- I really can't add Godswords Because They would Ruin what i think, I made this server based on what Runescape was back then when people would help others and it wasn't all based on ::item/Commands. People that come on this server think that theres ::master and other stuff and i have to tell them no. I am gunna make guides for instance the shops I have one player that is on alot and hes my friend Jason i do not know him but hes a good player. He asks me alot of questions and i like that because i have a feeling that hes not gunna end up to be the only one. - So expect guides comming/ Game guide / Quest Guide / And this is gunna be also commentary so you guys can hear my voice too. *im 14 Razz* but yeah so im not gunna just drop off and forget you guys im gunna be having fun too. -

Next thing for all you guys that want the chatbox thats comming soon too just cuz i know its not hard lol i just need to go on xatt or whatever its called but i am kind of busy if you can Ping Pong do that for me ;P because he is gunna be admin on forums when he reads that post if he wants. I know its gunna be hard this couple of days until i get everything going with the flow but for now i just hope that you guys stay posted! and tell me what you want. But please dont just comment it! Make Your Own Post! I would love to see that and you guys commenting and everything ;P Thanks for reading again guys!

Hope to hear from you all!
    Fox / Brandon Horvath Edwards

says the guy who told me hes adding gs Wink i still say u make em donor/staff only lol but we can sell if we want =D

oh and i would love to see the drags and lessers fixed.... u know how i was talking 2 u last night and they could atk me thru walls? yeah that...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content