Godwars Scape Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Godwars Scape's First Ever Forum, Created 100% by, Fox

3 posters

How to start out in the Game

Fox
    Fox
    Admin
    Admin

How to start out in the Game Empty How to start out in the Game

Post  Fox Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:02 pm

This game is based on runescape the way that i feel it should be. I also hope that Private Servers take what i mean and use it. I feel that a private runescape server shouldn't be based on what a player has like you MUST be a donator to have a godsword you MUST be a donator to blah blah blah. That is not runescape. This server is were you can do everything in runescape all the skills work. The only thing that i did for members was make a members area. Why Because memeber is easy to make you do not have to donate you just have to register. In the memebrs zone it takes the spot were there are werewolfs and other monsters *its canfis* but here is were you can do barrows *you need a shovel* also there are CLUE SCROLLS! It is awesome! but back to memebrs world why did i do that also the slayer master is right there so you can gain tasks very fast. People ask me how did i get to lvl 126 cb lvl and say that i did a command. Thing is....There really is no commands. Only thing that i did really is spawn food maybe but yeah. In many of the quests it is the same as runescape for instance I HAVE LEGIT CANNON when you have finished the quest dwarf cannon you gain it. Many monsters drop clue scrolls and with them you can gain rares. / party hats / santa hats. Which players can sell for high amounts of cash. I will add more to this but i need to work on webclient! sorry guys

Thanks, Fox
    ping pong
    ping pong
    Admin
    Admin

How to start out in the Game Empty Re: How to start out in the Game

Post  ping pong Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:25 am

This is going to be badass. Thanks. Tell us all when it's up! Smile
    i love2pk i
    i love2pk i

Post  i love2pk i Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:19 pm

yeah dude itrs epic but still... u could up the xp ratio just a little... maybe like 200/1? that would make ppl come lol but theres also the hassle 2 get everything =] wich puts fun into the game instead of:

*clicks fish spot at lvl 1 fishing*
    *goes and cooks the 28 mantas*
    *does ::bank*
    *repeats*

Smile
    ping pong
    ping pong
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ping pong Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Much agreed.