Godwars Scape Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Godwars Scape's First Ever Forum, Created 100% by, Fox

2 posters

Alright Guys Check this out

Fox
    Fox
    Admin
    Admin

Alright Guys Check this out Empty Alright Guys Check this out

Post  Fox Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Alright as the owner of this server im not feeling the same feeling that ppl are getting the same way it was before. But over the time that this server has been offline * my internet is down* i have made many changes for instance i amk trying to change the xp so ppl can gain 99s alot easier and i have made a donator zone. *this teleprot takes the memeber teleport away* but i have a npc that teleports you all to barrows so its all good. I am working on godswords atm. As my server just cam eout i have pretty much no items that are good. but there comming. Also when i get my internet back * i am moving back to my dads * but at his house i have my 562. Which is realy fun. Its pretty much like alot of 562s out there but has many other features. Of course i am wiling to take up anyones requests of the sesrver but right now i am at my friends house so i do not have internet anywere else. So sorry guys if you guys want to quit i understand.
    ----------------------Things to Come----------------

Godswords

Godswords are not really that hard to add them i would just have to add them in the moduls or whatever but seems that because i have a webclient its alot hharder i would have to update the whole cache but i will dont worry
    -----------------------------------------------------

Whats a upside is that i can add any NPC that i need on the server side ( as in corp, bandos, ) but its not my frist priority atm. Right now i have many things to do irl ( as in hanging with my friends, Skateboarding with ppl in my neiboorhood, goin to the gym, and hanging with my mmom cuz i havn'g seen in her in forever. But like i said my server will be back up soon its pretty much going to be the same the only thing that might be different is the xp and the donatorzone

-------------------------------------------------------

What is pretty cool what i did is i completlyy took out the need for the quest cape is now you can buy it in the donator zone and south of it is the skillerzone of course if you have played then you are already donator and you get the godswords and everything before anyone else. But es if i get godsowrds the GFX for the specs will not be there yet but i havent really been in to the server as i was. In highscool that im going to they ahave a class i can take that teeches you how to make things on the computer i am taking that and drivers ed so i hope that i will be able to code java beetter as in i am not every good. But yes like i said i completly understnad if you guys want to quit server is alot slower then morst. And not as fun. of course the only reason i am sticking with it is becuase i workied pretty hard on it. But i can c y. there are quests for alot of things - most people dont like to do quests - xp is slow - ppl like to get 99s in like the first 10min of playing - people like shops that have everything - this makes you get them legit or donate - of course this make ss the ecomy really good. and i need dconators. as you all know the VPS i said took alot longer then i thought becuse when i had it i had the money but now my mom needed it becuase she didn't have enogugh to pay off her car so right now i am not in a good position in money on weekends i have to mow peoples lawn and walk there fdogs as i am only 14 the only job i can get is to pick corn *which i really dont wan tto do* but i work on the server when i get home. *about 11pm* but its all good i stay up untill 3 trying to fix things and i hope that this makes server better but please help me and tell me what to add and everything i understand how everything is right now. Also when i get to myu dadas i am gunna have to get ready for school i have to read this HUGE book for honers language. dont worry server will be up 100% if you guys really dont like this server at all then i understnad i always can make a webclient out of the other one that you guys liked but yeah so hope you guys undertnad ---Thanks

------------Thanks for reading,
    Fox

i love2pk i
    i love2pk i

Alright Guys Check this out Empty Re: Alright Guys Check this out

Post  i love2pk i Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:53 am

Dude this server offers more than you think. It makes me think about old runescape and how it was so good with the gfx and the items, and yes I do want godswords. If I ever quit (probably when server shuts down for good) I'll have a huge d party with the stuff I've pked and worked for. But people come on IT IS AN AWESOME SERVER! If we get a donator then we can get a VPS, when we get a VPS then we go 24/7, and when we go 24/7 we get MORE players. So someone please donate so we can have the #1 RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER EVER! Me personally can't donate because my dad wont let me, and I don't have a paypal account. So please someone donate, and Fox dude don't worry I will never back down from this server. Friends from the start friends till the end meh? Smile

-The Pking Beast
    I Love2pk I (Brandon)

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:08 am