Godwars Scape Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Godwars Scape's First Ever Forum, Created 100% by, Fox

+2
Rhino
Fox
6 posters

HEY GUYS! GodwarsScape is trying somthing new!

Fox
    Fox
    Admin
    Admin

HEY GUYS! GodwarsScape is trying somthing new! Empty HEY GUYS! GodwarsScape is trying somthing new!

Post  Fox Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:21 am

Many of you guys have been wondering why your client gets suck at connecting to updated server, this is because Godwars Scape 562 is down... im tried of people saying that i can't code on that server. buttttt now i made a 317 with webclient and everything.. so its better! i hope. and i hope that you guys think that its cool too. I also hope that you will stick with godwars scape. to play our new webclient and 317 you guys can click here -

webclient - http://www.godwarsscape.com/webclient.html

Thanks for Reading Guys!
    Fox

Btw - GodwarsScape 562 is not down your accounts are saved and everything. I am prob getting wikiman to host or somthing Very Happy
    Rhino
    Rhino

HEY GUYS! GodwarsScape is trying somthing new! Empty Re: HEY GUYS! GodwarsScape is trying somthing new!

Post  Rhino Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:53 am

Is it just me or is the webclient not working?
    i love2pk i
    i love2pk i

HEY GUYS! GodwarsScape is trying somthing new! Empty Re: HEY GUYS! GodwarsScape is trying somthing new!

Post  i love2pk i Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:43 pm

fox its not like ur rebel lobster from sabsabiscap who obvsly CANT code and is a fail troll... dude u beasted that server Very Happy do i still get my 317 acc? Sad and my mod that i had BEFORE it shut down ._.
    James

Post  James Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:56 pm

Yeah, the webclient is not working for me and the client is still down :/
    Levon

Post  Levon Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Yea, neither webcleint or 562 download cleint is working...take your time, Fox, I could wait months and months for you server cuz other people's are all crappy with nothing fun on them. keep it up, Fox.

- Levon
    i love2pk i
    i love2pk i

Post  i love2pk i Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Levon wrote:Yea, neither webcleint or 562 download cleint is working...take your time, Fox, I could wait months and months for you server cuz other people's are all crappy with nothing fun on them. keep it up, Fox.

- Levon

what this beastly pro said
    Levon

Post  Levon Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:02 pm

The Webcleint Doesn't load because it says that it has reloaded. How do i reload it so that it works? or is it under construction still?

- Levon
    i love2pk i
    i love2pk i

Post  i love2pk i Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Levon wrote:The Webcleint Doesn't load because it says that it has reloaded. How do i reload it so that it works? or is it under construction still?

- Levon

the webclient is perfect but i guess hes still finding a host
    God
    God

Post  God Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:30 am

ahh, man i haven't played this ever since it was with the godwars317 custom client i have been trying to get back on but with windows7 it gets tricky but i've fixed it and i tried using the webclient and it needs to be reloaded let me know when its fixed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:48 pm